Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Reverent


On Sunday, we were eating dinner, and Dylan said, "Mommy, I was so good today at church. I was very pregnant when I walked from opening exercises to my primary class." Ben and I looked at him, puzzled. But then it dawned on me. "Oh, Dylan, do you mean that you were very reverent when you walked from opening exercises to your primary class?" "Yes!"

I wanted to take a picture of him being reverent, and his eyes looked all droopy and tired in the first picture I took. So I told him to open his eyes a little bit wider, and he opened them as huge as saucers. His eyes couldn't take the strain, I guess, because when I went to take the picture with his wide eyes, he suddenly had to close his eyes and recover. I think this is the cutest picture ever. He has the cutest little smile:

3 comments:

Jenny said...

what a cutie! we talked about reverence at church on sunday. i hope all the kids understood "reverence" not pregnancy. :)

Nicole said...

Oh, that's great! Pregnant...ha ha ha! And the pics are definitely priceless.

Lynita said...

That is so awesome, I guess he must be listening to mommy talking about being pregnant, eh?!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...