Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Healing the Sick

We had FHE on Tuesday night, and we played this game called "Search, Ponder, and Play," in which you learn about Christ and his life. If your playing piece lands on a "spotlight," you have to say what you know about the picture depicting a scene from Christ's life. At one point, Sadie landed on this one:

I love the dude's face. I think it's funny. Anyways, I wasn't sure if Sadie understood what was going on in the picture, but I thought I'd ask. You never know. So I go, "Sadie, what is Jesus doing in that picture?" And Sadie looks at it and goes, "Jesus is doing him's hair." Hahahaha!!!

Speaking of doing hair, I'm going to get my hair cut either today or Saturday, and I think I'm ready to make the plunge and cut some bangs. And I'm not thinking sideswept bangs anymore. I'm thinking full, straight, to-the-eyebrows bangs. What do you think? It's all the rage lately, and I really need to cover up this gargantuan forehead of mine. And I'm ready for a change.

3 comments:

Nat said...

SOOO cute! It does look like he's getting his hair done, though.

Bangs...I don't know, man. I'm very happy bangless, but then again, when we had bangs it was back in the feathered, super hairsprayed days. Either way, I'm sure you'll look great!

amanda said...

Oh man- that's funny. That looks like a cute game.

I say go for the bangs. You can always grow them out if you don't like them.

Mindy H. said...

I want to take whatever Sunday school class Sadie is going to teach. "Fashion in New Testiment Times" perhaps, or maybe "Cosmotology and Commandments". She is way too cute.

And I am a fan on the bangs. I have hand them...well...forever becuase they help to hide the fact that I have a perfectly round charlie brown head. Plus, a change of hairstyle does wonders for a woman's point of view. I will be excited to see what you decide.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...