Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Easter at Mom and Dad's

We had an egg hunt at my parents' house on Easter afternoon. Here are some shots from that day. Jake:

Me and Micah:

Nat, Mom, me, and Micah:


Brockie:



Troy:


Pete and Ivy:


Sadie:



Dad, Lex, and Mom:

Lex was climbing on the brick wall behind the water feature in the backyard, and the bricks started falling. That dang water feature is the bane of poor Dad's existence. It makes me never want one, ever. And did you notice Lexi's sweet outfit?:



Dylan:

3 comments:

Amy said...

So nice having family around to spend holidays with. Looks like a great hunt. And your kids looked so cute in their Easter outfits!

Nat said...

Yeah, I'll never have a water feature, either! The hunt was way fun!

Beej said...

I like water features, but unless I'm super rich and have someone else to deal with it's issues, I'm not gonna get one. I so, so sad that I missed another family get-together. That is like my role in our family. To miss out on all of the family time. Ever since I was little I've missed a lot of activities due to horses or soccer or trips or living a million miles away. Sigh... Someday it'll be different.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...