Sunday, May 31, 2009

Memorial Day

Memorial Day was pretty chill this year, which is fine by me. We had a little dinner party thingey at Nat's house. Here are some pics.

Pete likes to make this face when I take his picture. Why smile when you can make a scary face?:


By the way, what he's eating there is Mississippi Mud Bars, courtesy of Nat. Ohhh, were those good...

Nat, whose eyes match her shirt:


Dad, whose eyes match his shirt:


Dylan was grumpy that Jake wasn't letting him ride his bike. I told him to call whine-one-one for the waahmbulance:


Ben, in the following picture, serving all of us. I think he lost a bet or something, which was why we elected him to serve us. But I can't quite remember. I was too drunk. JUST KIDDING!!!


And a slide show for ya:


10 comments:

Amy said...

I love relaxing holidays, just being able to hang out with family and friends. And Nat's Mississippi Mud bars... YUM! Might be calling for the recipe on that one.

Unknown said...

Whine-one-one HA! I'm gunna have to use that!!! *snicker*

Lynita said...

I knew it your a closet Coke-a-holic, ya drunkard!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like fun! I love relaxing holidays too!:)

Nat said...

It was really nice to have you guys over. I'm a fan of relaxing holidays. And those MS Mud Bars were SOOOO good! Yum! As was your jello.

Emily Empey said...

hey! Sounds nice! Yeah i went private! haha You must have missed a ton on my blog?! Did you get all caught up? haha I forgiveyou! well i was never mad at you! haha

Mindy H. said...

How fun! It looks like you all had a nice weekend. Relaxing holidays are the best. And that dessert looked delicious, Yum!

Soozee Carmichael said...

Hey look, I remembered how to comment!!! YAY! Um...looks like your memorial day was super fun! I love holidays and get togethers!!! They ROCK!

Autumn said...

Those mud bars look delicious! Miss ya tons!

Layton Mom said...

Who's Stephanie?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...