Friday, May 15, 2009

Such a Girl...

It took awhile for Sadie to explore her girly side, but about six months ago, bam! She discarded Hot Wheels and became a huge fan of My Little Pony. She decided that she loves pink. Pink, pink, pink. When she asks me to make her Kool-Aid, I purposely make a kind that is pink, and it just makes her day. I should turn her on to strawberry milk, come to think of it...

Anyways, I took Sadie with me to get our hair cut at Great Clips, and then to Wal-Mart for groceries, and I let her get some Lip Smackers. Oh, how she loves her "yipstick":


Here are the issues I'm having with my camera. The flash whites too much of people out, as you can see in the top picture. If I don't use flash, the image is often smeary, as you can see in the bottom picture. I can't find a happy medium.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sadie is so cute!! Bring over your camera and I'll see if I can help you out. I hate using a flash!

Nat said...

She's such a cutie! It's so funny that she went insta-girl!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...