Wednesday, November 4, 2009

'Cause I'm bluffin' with my muffin.

So. I'm expanding my "what movie?" contest to basically be "what movie/song/show?" contest. A pop culture contest, if you will. Soooo, what song is my title from? Title of the song and the artist. Ten points.

Ben likes to do the grocery shopping, which is just fine with me. Grocery shopping stresses me out. A few weeks ago, I wrote "muffin mix" on the list for Ben. He came back with this cheapo mix - the kind that has fake berries:

Ew, I totally hate those. They're like chocolate chips, but flavored like berries. Ben thinks they're so yummy, but I'd rather not eat, than eat those. Now, when I want a muffin mix, I have to write next to it on the list: "NOT the kinds with the fake berries!!!"

6 comments:

Patty said...

Poker Face Lady Gaga!

Those muffins are my absolute FAVORITE!!

*PS. The word verification is messiness. Hehehehe

Amy said...

I too must have the muffins with the real berries. But since I am the one that does the grocery shopping, we get real berries. Always!

Kar said...

You got it, Pats! And you LIKE those muffins? I think I just barfed in my mouth a little.

Soozee Carmichael said...

I am a food snob. I prefer the muffins my mom makes first and foremost, but if I can't get her to make me some (which is generally the case because she's busy and she's not my maid), and if I'm too lazy to make them myself, I also must have the ones with the real berries...the others just aren't as good.

Nat said...

I actually really like the fake berry muffins. (Jiffy, right?) And Patty totally beat me to the Lady Gaga line.

Anonymous said...

Oh, I was going to say pushing daisies with the muffin lady on there. LOL do I get 5 points for making a wrong guess?? LOL

I don't like those muffins either. We only buy Betty Crocker!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...