Tuesday, November 17, 2009

I'm getting wrinkles.

So the other night, I was brushing my teeth in my bathroom, and by the light of the hallway, I suddenly noticed that I have crow's feet. See 'em?:

I pulled my hair back and flipped on the light to get a closer look, and that's when I noticed that I have those frowny wrinkles between my eyebrows:


I'm getting old, folks. I'm getting old.
My dad has crow's feet, and I love them. I think they're really cute. He's always golfing and squinting in the sun, so his crow's feet are white, while the skin all around it is tan. I just think it's really endearing. So I don't mind my crow's feet.
But I'm not a fan of those frowny lines between my eyebrows.

7 comments:

Patty said...

Oh, get real! There is nothing there! Nice try with the picture evidence. Pa-LEASE!

Nat said...

Yeah, not seeing anything on your pics there. But I totally have the frowny forhead lines-from squinting in the sun. Not cute crow's feet like Dad's.

Amy said...

You are so not old- not really seeing a whole lot there. You still have the youthful glow too!

Anonymous said...

I don't see anything either, not even when I look reaaaallllt close! LOL You're not old! Silly:)

Mindy H. said...

I agree with the other comments...you are not even a little bit old! In fact, if you had returned to teaching other people's kidlets this year, you would have been one of those teachers who is always getting mistaken for one of the kids. Maybe your mirror just has some streaks ;)

Lyndsay said...

Oh, Karlenn, you're beautiful! I think your skin looks perfect! I, on the other hand, am getting lots and lots of gray hairs! (they all started after my first daughter was born, see what girls do to you!!!)

Amber Locher said...

I had that same realization a few months ago. Then, I started using that Oil of Olay Regenerist, eye serum and you would not believe the difference it makes! (Don't get the one that is in a roller pen. It's crap.) It's this tiny little bottle and pretty expensive for drug store kind $25 or so,(waaaaay cheaper than high end stuff) but soooo worth it. I am not exaggerating. I no longer have those eye creases.

I figure I better get a head start on them now before I am 40 and looking like I am 70! Good stuff, I'm telling you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...