Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Such a Helper


My little Micah man is obsessed with the dishwasher. He loves to take out the dishes and hand them to me, and he likes to throw the silverware down into the bowels of the dishwasher - not my favorite. Sometimes, I rinse dishes and put them straight into the dishwasher - rinse, stack. Rinse, stack. I stand right next to the silverware holder of the dishwasher when I do this, which drives Micah nuts. The silverware holder is HIS territory. He will literally be shoving me, pushing around my legs to get to the silverware, and yelling at me in baby language if I don't yield.


I've started doing dishes when Micah is napping or in bed for the night.

5 comments:

Emily Empey said...

SOUNDS LIKE MARY HAHAHA

Anonymous said...

LOL! Don't ya love that stage? That's funny he pushes you out of the way:)

Amy said...

Ahhh, the helper stage. Pretty soon he won't want anything to do with the dishes. It's too bad the helping can't last till they are of actual help!

Camille said...

That is the cutest sweater he is wearing - so cute!

Patty said...

No matter what Micah does, how much he cries, I still love him.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...