Monday, November 30, 2009

My All-Nighter



Do you remember these ornaments? I did a little mini-class at my ward's Super Saturday a month ago; I had about fifteen people sign up. I wanted to prepare as much as I could, so I pre-cut, pre-drilled, everything. I ended up staying up until 5:30 IN THE MORNING. I couldn't believe how long it took me to prepare everything! And then I had several ladies decide the next day at the spur-of-the-moment to make some, so I had to hurry right then and drill and cut stuff. It was so stressful. I need to stop volunteering for things. I always get so stressed out.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I Love the ones you made for me!! I need to come over and make some more. I love cheap presents for family:) I can't believe you stayed up that late!!! I would've fallen asleep in the process. LOL

Layton Mom said...

You may have been stressed out but they turned out super cute! I love mine!!!!! Chalk it up to another lesson learned. :)

Nat said...

Dude, you're the super poster. Me, not so much. Your kids are cute, as are your ornaments. The ornament thing reminds me of that advent calendar I made for you and me-it sucked, because it took a hundred years!

lexykay said...

remember when all nighters meant hanging out talking with neighbors until all nights? once in a while it meant cramming for a final? ahhh, now it means making orenaments.
soooo how do i become a "fan" or "follower" or whatever of your blog? everyone else has a handy dandy button... i don't see this button on your screen...

The Dillons said...

Very cute, they look good! All night, yuck! Way to go, endure to the end right :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...