Wednesday, November 25, 2009

It's autumntime, it's autumntime, the leaves are falling down...

Well, they were falling down, a month ago, when I took these pictures. Now the leaves are gone and it's a frozen tundra outside. Sigh. I get really sad when fall ends and winter begins.

Ben raked a really small pile for the kids to jump in. He usually prefers to just mow the leaves up. So much easier than raking. I took a few pics while Ben was rigging up the lawn mower.

Sadie:



Oh, what a cheesy face:

Dylan:

Again, cheesiness abounds. Like in the New Moon movie I just saw. Hahaha! I really did love it, but cheesy mania: "I just couldn't imagine living in a world where you didn't exist..." Blah blah blah. Man up, Edward!!! I am a staunch Team Jacobite. Yes I am.
I love this next grouping of pictures. Dylan ran and jumped into the leaves, while shooting at the leaves with his gun:

And then realized that he couldn't find the bullet:


Shooting at the leaves wasn't such a good idea, after all. Ben eventually found the bullet. And I haven't seen that toy gun since that day. Toys are so important for like one day. And then the kids don't care about them anymore.

4 comments:

Nat said...

That's so fun! Reminds me of when we jumped in the leaves at Grandmas. Our house had, like 5 leaves in it.

Nat said...

Sorry-I meant our YARD had 5 leaves in it, not our house.

Mindy H. said...

Thanks for the trip down an autumn leaf-lined memory lane. Without munchkins around, I sometimes forget to take the time to see the fun in things. I think I may go jump in some leaves tomorrow...if I can find some that aren't covered in snow.

Anonymous said...

I love fall time! It's too bad it lasts only a few weeks here!!:P I love the pictures:) And that's totally true about toys. Don't you hate it?! LOL

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...