Sunday, November 8, 2009

Men need to learn...

...that nothing makes us love them more than when they clean. At least, that's how I feel about it. Can I get a what-what, girls?

Ben cleaned our nasty basement a few weeks ago, and I was more in love with him than ever. Look at his handiwork.

Organized, kitten poop and urine-free closet:


Kitten pee-saturated carpet square is gone. And the floor has been hand-scrubbed with bleach water:


The washer and dryer have been wiped off. All the dirt and laundry detergent kernels have been swept up:


And he organized his dang tools:


Nothing makes a girl happier than a clean house. Especially if it was cleaned by someone besides her.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW!! Will you send Ben over to my house??!! LOL That looks so nice and clean!! Great job ben!:)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Megann said...

I think I need to email Dustin this post. Way to go Ben.

Amy said...

Bless that sweet hubby of yours. To me cleaning and service are the language of love.

Nat said...

WHAT WHAT!!!! I love it when Pete cleans for me. I think I told you about that time that I was all, "The most romantic thing a man can do for his wife is clean", and he totally didn't believe me!

Lyndsay said...

Wow, I am so jealous!! Can he come train my husband?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...