Sunday, November 15, 2009

Onward, ever onward...



Tonight, I heard Dylan absentmindedly singing a song he's been learning at church, "Called to Serve." The song begins:

Called to serve Him,
Heavenly King of Glory...

Dylan was singing:

Called to serve Him,
Heavenly King of Killing...

One part of the song says:

Onward, ever onward,
As we glory in His name...

Dylan was singing:

Awkward, after awkward,
As we glory in His name...

There is also a part that says:

Forward, pressing forward,
As a triumph song we sing...

Dylan was singing:

Forward, pressing forward,
As a tribe of zombies sing...

I was laughing so hard. He cracks me up. I told him what the real words were, and he giggled in an embarrassed way.

5 comments:

Jenny said...

i laughed out loud. love the zombie line. :)

The Dillons said...

haha! I can just see him singing those lines in primary and the teachers trying not to laugh :) That is awesome!

Nat said...

I love that. Troy sings "I Love to see the Temple", and instead of to listen and to pray, he says to listen and to play.

Anonymous said...

Haha! That's hilarious:)

Nicole said...

THAT is FUNNY!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...