Monday, November 23, 2009

Taking a Page from Black-Eyed Sue's Book

I go to this website daily for ideas on how to do Sadie's hair. The woman who started the site (she calls herself Black-Eyed Sue) has stopped posting, but I still go back to all of her earlier posts to come up with ideas. The bows I use were so disorganized - I had them all just stuffed into a small drawer. I followed Sue's suggestion and used an old shoe organizer to organize the bows:


Voila. It has made my life so much more simple. Hooray for organization!!

7 comments:

Layton Mom said...

I like that idea, but I think I have too many bows to store them that way. I will have yours finished so that you can get them when you come to Nat's for Turkey Day! :)

Camille said...

That is awesome!!! Now they are organized AND sooo pretty!!!

The Dillons said...

Looks great! And Sadie with the eggs, that is hilarious! That is how I am going to ask for eggs from now on :)

lexykay said...

i wonder why they call her black-eyed sue. sounds like a pirate name. i like her!

Amy said...

It looks so neat and tidy! Way better than the wad of bows piled up in my bathroom. Thanks for sharing!

Patty said...

Stellar idea. And I bet Micah will soon discover it and be able to help you organize! YAY!

Anonymous said...

That's a great storage idea!! I bet it is really nice to be able to find what you're looking for now:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...