Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Dylan's Last Soccer Game



So I had posted a lot of pics from Dylan's soccer practices, but I realized that I hadn't taken any shots from an actual game. I realized this right before his last game of the season, so I was sure to pack my camera when I went over. Well, the battery died after taking just one picture. Grrr. And it's not a very good picture at all. He is number six, the kid in the blue farthest to the right, with his back to the camera. Sheesh.

The jury is still out on whether he will ever play soccer again. His opinion on this matter changes daily. So we'll see if he's up for it again this fall.

Here is a picture we took a couple of months ago of him in his uniform:

4 comments:

Amy said...

Soccer and t-ball at the same time? (With a newborn?) You are a very nice mommy. Here's my email address in case you ever want it again: amypetersen@gmail.com.

Anonymous said...

I don't know how you did soccer and T-ball with a Newborn. You are one Super hero Mama.

Gifford Family said...

How fun. I love the soccer scene, but I think Austin and Erin both decided it was not their thing. We did not sign them up for next year. I guess we will stick to baseball and basketball. (However Austin would really like to do football... I guess we should try that out also.)

Jenny said...

i'm still hoping my kids decide to forego soccer. it seems to dominate life for a few months. yuck. good luck w/ dylan. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...