Friday, June 27, 2008

Tag from Em



1. WHAT'S YOUR MIDDLE NAME? Mathia. It's Norwegian - my great-grandma's middle name. My mom and my great-grandma were really close.
2. HOW BIG IS YOUR BED? Queen. For now, the two of us fit okay in a queen! :)
3. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE #? For some reason, 22. I have no idea why. But that's always the number I think of when people are like, "Pick a number between one and a hundred."
4. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? Oatmeal
5. LAST PERSON YOU HUGGED? Micah.
6. HOW IS YOUR WEATHER RIGHT NOW? Only a little breezy, which is nice. I hate all the wind here.
7. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE OR TEXT? I talked to Nat. The last person I texted was Pooh.
8. WHAT DO YOU FIND SEXY IN THE OPPOSITE SEX? Eyes, smell, loyalty, and kindness.
9. FAVORITE TYPE OF FOOD? Mexican.
10. DO YOU WANT CHILDREN? I have them. The million-dollar question is if I want more! But I don't have to decide that right now.
11. HAIR COLOR? Brown.
12. EYE COLOR? Green.
13. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS/ GLASSES? I wear contacts at day and glasses at night.
14. FAVORITE HOLIDAY? Christmas
15. FAVORITE SEASON? Fall.
16. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Cars, again. Sadie watches it every single day.
17. WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING? I'm so ashamed - reading has gone far down on my list of priorities since I had Micah. I've been re-reading Baby Wise. When I get time, I'm going to finally start Twilight. Everyone I know, except my mom, has loved it.
18. PIERCINGS? Yep, just one in each ear.
19. FAVORITE MOVIE? It changes daily, but for now, it's Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy.
20. FAVORITE TEAM? Um, the Idaho Falls Tigers? That's the only teamlike thing I've felt any strong feelings about.
21. WHAT WERE YOU DOING BEFORE FILLING THIS OUT? I was getting Sadie dressed.
22. ANY PETS? No, thankfully. I adore animals, especially dogs, but I really don't think I can try it ever again. I'm too big of a neat-freak. I don't have patience with beings that destroy my house.
23. HAVE YOU EVER LOVED SOMEONE (OTHER THAN FAMILY OR FRIENDS)? Um, yeah. That's like asking if I breathe air! Who hasn't ever been in love?
24. WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE RIGHT NOW? I'd like to see my bathroom miraculously, instantaneously scrubbed. It's starting to get pretty gross.
25. HAVE YOU EVER FIRED A GUN? Yes, it was sooo fun! I went on a date where we went shooting, and it was a blast. My hand got sore afterward, but it was so empowering and really fun.
26. DO YOU LIKE TO TRAVEL BY PLANE? Yes, but I can't ever afford it. But I can't afford to travel by car, either! :)
27. RIGHT-HANDED or LEFT-HANDED? Right-handed.
28. IF YOU COULD GO TO ONE PLACE WHERE WOULD IT BE? I'd love to go to Hawaii again:



29. ARE YOU MISSING SOMEONE? I always miss my hubby when he's at work. I miss my sisters who don't live here.
30. DO YOU HAVE A TATTOO? Nope.
31. DO YOU STILL WATCH CARTOONS ON SATURDAY MORNINGS? No. Sometimes my kids do.
32. WHAT IS THE WALLPAPER ON YOUR CELLPHONE? A picture of Sadie. One of my laurels did it for me - I don't know how to do that. That's what a big technophobe I am.
33. DID YOU GET ENOUGH SLEEP LAST NIGHT? Oh, I wish...
34. FIRST THING YOU THOUGHT ABOUT THIS MORNING? I thought to myself, "Oh crap. Micah's awake. I don't want to get up."
35. WHAT DO YOU HAVE HANDY AT YOUR BEDSIDE? My scriptures, my alarm clock, and my medicine.
36. GRILLED OR FRIED? Grilled. Though sometimes I'm in a fried mood. Fried mozzarella sticks...yum.
37. WHAT MAKES YOU UNIQUE? Hm. I don't know. I think everyone is unique. Maybe my need to overshare is a unique quality.
38. ARE YOU AFRAID OF THE DARK? Only after I've watched a scary movie. Which is why I avoid them.
39. FAVORITE HANGOUT? My bed!
40. 3 THINGS YOU CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT? Coke, my phone, and my anti-depressants!
41. FAVORITE SONG? I love Ben's and my song: Honey, You Are the Rock by Coldplay.
42. WHAT ARE YOU AFRAID OF? Tornadoes, for sure.
43. ARE YOU A GIVER OR TAKER? I'm mainly a giver.
44. WHAT ARE YOUR NICKNAMES? Kar. My roommates in college called me Mathia. My friend Gregg calls me Kar Alarm. My friends from London call me Karlos. My friend from college, Glen, called me Karlina.
45. WHO IS YOUR HERO? Well, it sounds cheesy, but Christ, really.
46. IF YOU COULD LOOK LIKE ANYONE WHO WOULD IT BE? That is a really thought-provoking question! I've never channeled it into a person - usually I just want me, but improved. Um, I like Jennifer Aniston's hair, I like Angelina Jolie's eyes, I like Madonna's arms, etc.
47. STUCK ON A DESERTED ISLAND & COULD TAKE ONE THING? Ben. Not only because I love the man, but because he's really handy. :)
48. FAVORITE T.V COMMERCIAL? The Sprint one where those three office dudes are dancing to "Push It" by Salt-n-Peppa. I've never laughed so hard.
49. WHO'S YOUR CELL PHONE PROVIDER? Verizon Wireless, which is great, because I have a lot of friends and family on it - free minutes, baby!
50. FIRST THING'S YOU'LL SAVE IN A FIRE? Family and pictures. I can always re-buy scriptures, you know?
51. WHATS YOUR FAVORITE COLOR? Purple.
52. WHAT ARE THE THINGS YOU ALWAYS TAKE WITH YOU? Kids, purse, cell phone (when I remember to), diaper bag.
53. WHAT DID YOU WANNA BE WHEN YOU WERE A KID? I wanted to be a professional ballerina.
54. WHAT DO YOU USUALLY DO WHEN YOU ARE SAD? I crawl into bed and have a good cry.
55. THE COLOR OF YOUR BEDSHEETS? White.
56. WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT BEFORE YOU GO TO BED? All the stuff that still needs cleaning.
57. WHAT MUSIC ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? The soundtrack to Cars. Sadie is watching it right now. :)
58. DID YOU KNOW THAT RIGHT HANDED PEOPLE, ON AVERAGE, LIVE NINE YEARS LONGER THAN LEFTIES? Really? I know that left-handed people tend to be more creative.
59. ARE YOU 18? I wish! I'm starting to feel old.
I hereby tag Autumn, Beads, Lynita, and Nat.

4 comments:

Lynita said...

I shouldn't have read your blog today, cuz now I have another tag blog to post! LOL, I love your blog, it makes me feel like we don't live thousands of miles away from each other. I will comply with the tag sometime this weekend, right now both my kids are napping which means instead of cleaning or unpacking, I am going to take a nap too! Love your guts!

Nat said...

Dude, I'm a little tagged out right now, so maybe down the road a little bit.

Um, Twilight, I was "eh" about. Everyone else I know loves it. It was a quick read. I desperately need to clean my bathrooms, too, but I'm tempted to wait because we'll have company in a week, and we all know I won't do it today AND next Friday! :)

Jenny said...

we had THE BEST mozzarella sticks at that trolley restaurant in springville earlier this month. they were divine! i tried making some at home and they were ok, but not the same. rats.

Gifford Family said...

I too am a Twilight fan. I am always up for a good romance book (not the sloppy yucky kind!) I liked all 3 books in that series. I however did not like her book "Host".

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...