Thursday, June 5, 2008

First Bath

I'm sorry for all the pictures. I just think Micah is so flippin' cute... I can't just put five pictures of him on my blog and be done with it. I hope you understand. :) I thought I'd put up some pre-bath and some first bath pictures from the hospital. Here are some of Micah, post breastfeeding and pre-bath:






And here's his first bath. He loves baths. He takes after his mommy in that way:




All done!:

Yesterday and today have been pretty great with Micah, which makes me feel so much better about life. Yesterday, he lay on the floor and wiggled around for half an hour, looking all around and not fussing. That was the first time he has ever been awake and not crying, ever. Seriously. And right now, he's taking his second nap!! I can't believe he's sleeping soundly in his bassinet. And I can't believe that Sadie is cooperating and taking her nap, too! So now I'm going to nap... I should work on my baby announcements, but sleep is on my mind right now.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay for naps, Soren came to me twice with his blankie but nope he never went to sleep, I think he is just too excited having the girls home ALL day (I hope he gets used to them being home and back to taking naps).

Gloria said...

What a little cutie! I am sorry breastfeeding didn't work out for you but you gave it your best. The other two turned out fine so I am sure Micah will too. Sorry I am not there to help you. Myrna was expecting you to call her when you delivered but I told her your Dad was able to do it. She said she was gong to call you and maybe take the kids to the park or something. I am in the middle of this remodel so probably won't make it till July sometime. Can't wait to see the little tyke. Love Gloria

Layton Mom said...

He is a cutie. I still haven't finished making Stacy's baby announcements and she will be one in July. OOPS!! Hip hip hooray for naps. I wish I could get mine to nap at the same time on a regular basis. It would do wonders for my stress levels.

anjie said...

He IS cute!! Glad to hear things are getting better.

Nat said...

Dude, I feel like I've barely seen him! If only it was easy to take 4 kids out of the house... I'll have to come over some time when Pete's home to watch the kids or something.

Lynita said...

Good for you, sleep is definately more important than baby announcements! He is so dang cute, thanks for putting up more pix!

Gifford Family said...

What a cutie!

Autumn said...

You are right...he's so flippin cute!

lish said...

Congrats Kar! He is such a cute boy. I'm so happy for you guys!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...