Monday, June 16, 2008

A Personality Quiz from Margo



Dude, I hate Word. I got this via e-mail from my friend, Margo, and I pasted it onto a Word document, and then I was trying to “clean it up” a little – fix spelling, punctuation, grammar, etc. that came with the forward, and after all that work, Word freaked out and kicked me out! So I’m not going to attempt to clean this one up. It’s here in the form I received it, bad grammar and all, except with my responses instead of Margo's responses.

For the first half, you’re supposed to put an X next to the things you have done in your life so far, and leave it blank for the things you have never done. The second half is just questions.

Have you ever...

(X ) Gone on a blind date
(X )Skipped school
( ) Watched someone die
( X ) Been to Canada
(X ) Been to Mexico
(x) Been to Florida
( X ) Been on a plane
( X ) Been lost
( X) Been on the opposite side of the country
( X) Gone to Washington , DC
( X ) Swam in the ocean
( X ) Cried yourself to sleep
( ) Played cops and robber
( ) Recently colored with crayons
(X ) Sang Karaoke ...
( ) Paid for a meal with coins only?
( X ) Done something you told yourself you wouldn't?
( X ) Made prank phone calls --
( ) Laughed until some kind of beverage came out of your nose
( X ) Caught a snowflake on your tongue
( X ) Danced in the rain
( x ) Written a letter to Santa Claus
( X) Been kissed under the mistletoe
( X ) Watched the sunrise with someone you care about
( X ) Blown bubbles
( X ) Gone ice-skating
( ) Been skinny dipping outdoors

1. Any nickname? Kar.
2. Mother's name? Cheri.
3. Favorite Drink? Coke or Pepsi.
4. Tattoo? No way.
5. Body Piercing? Yep, just once in each earlobe.
6. How much do you love your job? I really love the solitude it gives me.
7. Birthplace? Provo, UT
8. Favorite vacation spot? I really loved Hawaii.
9. Ever been to Africa? Nope.
10. Ever eaten cookies for dinner? Nope.
11. Ever been on TV? I think I was, in the 2nd grade. We made Easter hats, and they had a cute little story about it on the news.
12. Ever steal any traffic sign? Naw.
13. Ever been in a car accident? Yeah. Luckily, they have all been minor.
14. Drive a 2-door or 4-door vehicle? 4-door
15. Favorite salad dressing? Ranch.
16. Favorite pie? Buttermilk Pie.
17. Favorite number? I like the number 2. I don’t know why. Not because “number 2” means poop. Two just has a nice Feng Shui feeling to it.
18. Favorite movie? Recently? Dan in Real Life. That movie makes me laugh so hard.
19. Favorite holiday? Christmas
20. Favorite dessert? Buttermilk Pie, once again.
21. Favorite food? Bean burritos, usually. Tonight, I had some from Fiesta Ole, and I’m sad to say that pregnancy ruined those for me. I don’t know if I will ever like their burritos again. Sad…
22. Favorite day of the week? Friday
23. Favorite brand of body wash? I like Crest bar soap lately. It smells so good and reminds me of Ben.
24. Favorite toothpaste? Close Up. Seriously. I think it tastes sooo good.
25. Favorite smell? Lilacs, cilantro, my baby’s head after a bath.
26. What do you do to relax? I love to sit on the couch with the TV on and read a recent issue of People Magazine.
28. How do you see yourself in 10 years? Hopefully I’ll be more patient. And hopefully we’ll be a little more financially secure. I’d love to still be here, in Idaho Falls.
29. Furthest place you will send this message? I’m just posting this on my blog, instead of sending it as a message. My friend who reads my blog who lives the farthest away is…Nicole. In Virginia.
30. Who will respond to this the fastest? I’m officially tagging Nat, Beads, Lex (Lex hates these, but she is such a smart aleck that I love it when she does. Her responses make me laugh. She’s very witty), Pete, April, Lynita, and Emily B. Of the people I tag, I’m guessing that Emily will do the tag the fastest.

6 comments:

anjie said...

Number 2 means poop. That made me laugh.

Amy said...

Can't say that I have ever tried a buttermilk pie. Maybe it's time. Homemade or from someplace? Let me know. I'd like to do it right.

Nat said...

Kar, I remember when milk came out your nose once!

Lynita said...

Haha, I already sent you that last week! Love your guts!

anjie said...

Sorry to post again, but is that you in JEANS right after having a baby??!! WOW!

Jenny said...

i'm glad you put this quiz on your blog. it's fun to see your answers, and most of the time i can totally hear you saying them. your voice really comes through on your blog. so fun.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...