Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Visitors

Ahhh. When I look at these pictures, I sigh. I really loved my time at the hospital. I seriously stayed until the last possible minute. This blog post shows a few of my visitors, but I really messed up by forgetting to take a picture of my best friend, Pooh. She drove all the way up from Salt Lake City to see me - she is the greatest. And I never got a shot of my mom. I just was kind of out of the Taking Pictures mode. Oh. And Ben's boss. Okay, so I missed taking pictures of a lot of people! :) When Ben's boss came, I was asleep, and my glasses were off, and I had just taken a Percocet, and I see his fuzzy frame in the doorway, and I go, "Dad?" I was just a little confused. And I feel like Nat's family came one day, and Nat came another day, just by herself, but I seriously cannot remember. So anyways, here are pictures of some of my visitors.

Sadie:

Ben brought me Quizno's my first lunchtime there at the hospital. It was awesome. The hospital food wasn't my favorite. Here I am, grudgingly sharing my chips with Sadie:

Dylan:

And both of them together, driving me insane. Dylan is constantly teasing and tickling Sadie. She was enjoying it for one millisecond in this photo. I'm sure that, the next moment, she started hitting Dylan and screaming at him and then Dylan started crying. That's usually the sequence of events with the two of them:

Ben, the Baby Hog. He LOVES to hold and cuddle babies. If there is a baby in the room, he is holding it. He just loves this new little guy:


Me, relaxing. Something I haven't done since we got home:


Dad. He is so awesome - he visited me both days I was there, and the second day, he brought me my very favorite ice cream - Baskin Robbins Mint Chocolate Chip. I couldn't believe he remembered that! It was wonderful. He was having a ton of fun trying to wake Micah up for feedings. He would open Micah's little eyelids and say, "Hellloooo.... hellloooo...":


Nattles. She brought me some flowers that are STILL ALIVE! I have been a bad water-changer, but the yellow daisies from the bouquet she and Beads got me are still hanging in there:

6 comments:

Gifford Family said...

What cute pictures! Love the one of the proud grandpa!

Nat said...

You weren't on crack (just vicodin); I did come once with my family and once alone. Oh, and the flowers are just from me; BJ hasn't paid me for her share yet. :P I'm glad they're still alive; GOOO, Walmart flowers!

anjie said...

Sounds like you better have lots more babies for your hubby to hold. ha ha. Who wants to even think of that when they've just given birth?

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures, You look So relaxed (hopefully once Micah sleeps thru the night you can be that relaxed again).

Autumn said...

Looks like Micah doesn't want for anything...everyone wants to hold the little guy! Ben looks so tender with him, awww! And you look great too, I wish I could look back at my photos in the hospital and feel like I looked good. Oh well!

Lynita said...

Sounds so nice to have so many visitors. I look forward to my 48 hours in the hospital too! I took full advantage last time, cuz I needed a break from Kaitlyn. I am amazed at how much you have blogged since you had Micah. By the way did I tell you how cute he is?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...