Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Driveway Sledding

We hadn't been sledding yet this winter, because I just hate being cold. Ben's mom has a steep, long driveway, so one day, we decided to sled (Yes, I'm still doing posts about Christmas). We didn't do it for very long, but what a gorgeous, sunny day it was.

Ben and Sadie:






Ben and Dyl:



Me and Dyl (I wasn't wearing any makeup, so I look quite pasty):




Me and Sade:




Sadie was totally cracking me up, trying to walk around with so many layers and poofiness on. She kept saying, "I tan't wott!" ["I can't walk!]:




It reminded me of this scene from A Christmas Story:

We really need to attempt a nice, long sledding day before the snow leaves. So, in early April. Just kidding.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...