Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Sucrets Sound Bites

Sadie was sick all last week, and one night, she kept asking for a "Sit Sutter." I could not figure out what she meant. Then I realized she was asking for a "Sick Sucker." I finally figured out that is what she calls Sucrets - Sick Suckers. Cute.

Dylan was sick the week before Sadie, and one night he asked me for some cigarettes.

"Excuse me?" I said.

"I want some cigarettes. You know... those red things that come in a box, and you suck on them, and they make your throat feel better..."

"Ohhhh! Sucrets!!"

"That's what I said. Cigarettes."

4 comments:

Patty said...

I love that they numb your throat. Oh the soothing.

Nat said...

I love the Tropical flavor of Sucrets. Maybe it's Halls. YUM!

The Boyles said...

Too funny - I probably am nuts for passing on the induction, but I know a few girls who were induced and then had to have c-sections. I would rather wait then have to deal with that so I guess I will take my chances! I really hope you guys get some good leads for a new job for Ben. Keep us all posted! :)

Amy said...

I remember being a little kid and having a cough. My mom sent me with a box of Luden's to school. They used to come in a little box with a wax paper liner. They did nothing for the cough, but were a great tasting candy basically. I think we used to fake coughs to get them. Too funny!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...