Thursday, October 18, 2012

5 More Pounds - Total of Nine!

I weigh myself once a week on Tuesday mornings.  So a couple of days ago, I got up, went pee, and got on the scale. 

And I had lost another 5 pounds in the previous week, making a total of 9 pounds lost!!!  Nine pounds in two weeks!!  Let's have a celebratory dance by Scooby:
Methinks he's doing the cabbage patch.

I can start to tell a little difference when I look in the mirror - I may actually be getting a waist.  It's a miracle!  The shakes still taste delicious to me, though I definitely prefer the vanilla to the chocolate.  You can order more of one shake each month, so I'm going to be upping the vanilla and lowering the chocolate this next time, I think.

And lest you get scared or think I'm unhealthy, here is a linkey-poo for you:  http://www.plentyhealth.taislim.com/pdf/products/shake_products_au_en.pdf

That is a whooooola lotta nutrition I'm getting.  I haven't "eaten" this well in years!!  Haha! I'm not ever hungry or suffering.  I'm not ever light-headed.  Good things.  Good things.

Oh, and inch-wise, I've lost a grand total of 2 1/2 inches from my boobs (let's pretend I'm just losing a lot of back fat, mmmmkay?), 1 1/2 inches from my waist, 1/2 inch from my hips (I've always had narrow hips, even at my fattest. I'm a cylinder, remember?), and 1/2 inch from my thighs.  I haven't lost any inches in my neck or biceps, which is fine.  Those weren't problem areas for me, so I'm not concerned.

So yeah.  It's so fun to be dieting and having it actually WORK.  I'm a fan. Thanks, Tai Slim.  I love you.  Let's get married.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...