Saturday, October 6, 2012

It was A-Maze-Ing! Wah, wah, wahhhh...

Oh my poor little arms.  We went to a corn maze with our friends Apes and Jeremy (and their kids) today, and I was an idiot and forgot to bring a stroller for Gage.
So I had to lug him through miles of corn.  And he was in a bad mood and throwing himself all over the place in my arms.  I'd put him down, and then he'd start wailing.  It was a hard day.  For all of us. Because Ben had to fly back out to China this morning.
Apes was so cool.  She offered to take my kids through a second maze while I took Gage to the car.  Gage, weirdly, calmed down as soon as I strapped him in his car seat.  Just started singing to himself. What a weirdo...
These mazes were really great.  You could find certain landmarks and fill in charts and get prizes.  And they took credit cards!  They had one of those things you plug into your iPhone to read the cards.  Which made the day a teeeeny bit easier for me...

Sorry these pictures aren't the greatest.  I was taking them one-handed.  While holding a screaming 30-pound child in the other arm.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...