Saturday, November 22, 2008

The Fab Five

When I was an EFY counselor, we worked in "travel groups" of five people. I always traveled with four of the same girls - we did all the same sessions. They were really great girls. There was this travel group of boys that we went to Buena Vista, Virginia with, and they called their travel group The Fab Five. They had this hand sign like they were going to high-five you, but then they would clench their fist and pump it down. It was funny.

10 years ago . . . Nov. 22, 1998.
1. I was an English Teaching major at BYU.
2. I was probably traveling home for Thanksgiving.
3. I was taking a ballet class three times a week - very challenging and rewarding. Different muscles hurt every day.
4. I mentioned this before, but it's worth mentioning again - I had to get braces again. And I was 21.
5. I had sudden, horrible acne and had to go on Accutane.

5 things on my "To-Do" list . . .
1. laundry
2. jog
3. shower
4. work on my Christmas cards
5. do dishes

5 snacks I enjoy . . .
1. skittles
2. gardetto's pretzel mix
3. Coke
4. Reese's pieces
5. those Cinnamon almond things you get in the mall during Christmastime.

5 things I'd do if I were a millionaire . . .
1. pay off our medical bills
2. buy tons of clothes
3. buy tons of scrapbooking supplies
4. hire a maid
5. add on to our house

5 places I've lived . . .
1.Idaho Falls, Idaho
2. San Diego, California
3. West Jordan, UT
4. Salt Lake City, UT
5. Provo, UT

5 jobs I've had . . .
1. Mom
2. Scanner
3. teacher
4. cashier at a bakery
5. cashier at Bath and Body Works

1 comment:

Nat said...

If I were a millionaire, I'd totally hire a cook and a maid. Totally. Oh, and on your to-do list? Sounds a lot like mine, but I'm a slacker and running isn't on mine. Go you for running all the time!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...