Sunday, November 30, 2008

Jeff and Amy


This is Jeff, Pete's brother, and his wife, Amy. I have always really liked Amy. They came up, like, maybe six weeks ago, to visit Nat and Pete. Amy and I are getting to know each other better via blog, and she suggested we come over and play one evening, so we did. Her kids are really great, and they are all three years apart, which I'm starting to think is a good plan. Maybe Micah and the next one should be three years apart. Not that I'm necessarily having a fourth kid, but if I am, it's something I'm thinking about... Dylan and Sadie are two years apart, and I don't know if that was a big enough space for me to handle very well. Micah and Sadie are almost three years apart, and it's been much nicer. So we'll see. Luckily, I don't have to think about kid spacing for a long, long time. If ever.

Nat and Pete have a lock on their fridge, because their kids are big-time fridge raiders (and kool-aid spillers), and Ben didn't realize for the longest time why he couldn't get the fridge door to open. It was funny:

And here's a leetle slide show. The weather was still nice and warm when they were here, so we banished the kids to the backyard. Nat's next door neighbor, Erin, also came over with her cute kids, so I have pics of them, too:


5 comments:

Nat said...

Wow, my yard looks half-way decent in those pics! And Ivy and Micah look so much bigger now, even though it's only been a month and a half!

Yes, Jeff and Amy rock. They're probably my favorite in-laws on Pete's side.

Amy said...

Awwww, you put me on your bloggy! That is so fun! We had a great time visiting with everyone. We'll have to make it up sooner than another three years. Espcially with cheap gas! Woohoo!

Layton Mom said...

That was a fun evening, we really should do it more often. Nat, are you reading this? I'm with Amy hooray for cheap gas!

Nat said...

Arin, I read ya! So...January? Another pie night/pizza pie night, perhaps? I'll have my people call your people.

Lynita said...

How fun, I love hanging out with new friends!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...