1. Were you married at the time of the birth? Yes
2. What were your reactions when you found out you were pregnant? I was really excited. We had absolutely been trying to get prego and felt ready.
3. How old were you? When I first got pregnant, I was 25. I had Dylan when I was 26.
4. How did you find out you were pregnant? I was alone at our apartment and peed on a stick.
5. Who did you tell first? I took my dogs out to go potty and saw my neighbor out there and told him. I was just so excited to tell anyone!
6. Did you want to find out the sex? Absolutely.
7. Due date: I think it was June...30th, maybe? I had Dylan... 2 1/2 weeks early.
8. Did you deliver child early or late? Oh, whoops. Already answered this one. I had him on the 12th.
9. Did you have morning sickness? More like All Day Sickness. For the full nine months.
10. What did you crave? Bland sandwiches.
11. Who irritated you the most? My students.
12. What was your first child's sex? boy
13. How many pounds did you gain throughout the pregnancy? 30
14. Did you have any complications during your pregnancy? Nope.
15. Where did you give birth to your child? The LDS hospital in Salt Lake City.
16. How many hours were you in labor? Um, I think 12 hours.
17. Who drove you to the hospital? Ben
18. Who watched? Ben, the doctor, the nurse, and some pre-med student, I think.
19. Did you take medicine to ease the pain? Oh yes. I am such a chicken. I love epidurals.
20. How much did your child weigh? 8 pounds, three ounces.
21. Why did you name him/her? The name you picked? I named him Dylan. Ben had been wanting Xavier, but I just wasn't brave enough to do that. And his middle name is Timothy, after Ben's dad.