Wednesday, November 19, 2008

She's Eating What???

I posted about this last March - how my daughter loves to eat things that I totally hate/used to hate as a kid. I continue to be flabbergasted by the things she asks to eat. The other day, I was chopping up tomatoes. And she asked for a slice. I figured she'd take one bite and spit it out, but she gobbled it up and asked for more! I'm not a huge tomato fan, and as a kid, I would rather have died than eat any type of tomato, so this surprises me so much.


In this picture, she is eating raw, chopped up jalapeno peppers:

Argh! Those things are killer hot. I can only stand a few teeny morsels in my burritos. I can't believe she ate a whole ton of them! Weird, weird, weird.

6 comments:

Nat said...

It's like my kids with olives. EW! But they love them. Whatever!

anjie said...

Wow. my kids are so picky. Reagan's new favorite word is, "yucky!"

Autumn said...

Jalepenos?! That's insane! Her taste buds must not be working properly...JK.

Mindy H. said...

Wow! That is one tough little princess you've got there. Jenny's boys like spicy things too, a prefrence I didn't develop till my 20's.

Soozee Carmichael said...

That's crazy! When I was little little, I would eat anything, and then I became like the pickiest eater ever until my mission when you have to give up pickiness and just not ask what's in it.

Lynita said...

Dude, she rocks! If I did that I would totally suffer the next day, if you know what I mean! I used to hate tomatoes too, so I was shocked to see Kaitlyn eating them too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...