Wednesday, March 25, 2009

The Beatles

I did this tag on facebook, and I thought it was so fun, so I put it on here. You can do it, if you want.
Using ONLY SONG TITLES from ONE artist, cleverly answer these questions:
Pick a band/artist:The Beatles

1. Are you a male or female: Girl
2. Describe yourself: Lady Madonna
3. How do you feel about yourself: Lend Me Your Comb
4. Describe your ex boyfriend/girlfriend: Mean Mister Mustard
5. Describe your current boy/girl situation: Oh Darling
6. Describe your current location: The Fool on the Hill (I'm at my psychiatrist office job!)
7. Describe where you want to be: Good Day Sunshine
8. Your best friend is: Thank You, Girl
9. Your favorite color is: I'll Follow the Sun
10. You know that: I'm So Tired
11. What's the weather like: Getting Better
12. If your life was a television show what would it be called?: Oh-Bla-Di, Oh-Bla-Da
13. What is life to you: Mailman, Bring Me No More Blues
14. What is the best advice you have to give: Let It Be
15. If you could change your name what would you change it to: Maggie Mae

6 comments:

Nat said...

Oooh, very clever! I wonder if I could do it with Beatles songs, but make them different than your answers... Dude, Lex would probably rock this tag.

Beej said...

I love the Beatles. I have a British friend at work and we always sing Beatles song while we are working. We were both trying to decide our favorite Beatles song and just when you think that you've decided...you think of another great song. It's impossible to pick just one.

Mindy H. said...

This was so much fun to read! I may have to try my hand at this one of these days...thanks for being my blogging inspiration!

Unknown said...

مكافحة حشرات بالرياض

شركة مكافحة حشرات

شركة مكافحة الحشرات بالرياض

شركات مكافحة الحشرات بالرياض

مكافحة الحشرات

مكافحة حشرات

افضل شركة مكافحة حشرات بالرياض

شركات مكافحة القوارض

شركة ابادة الحشرات

مكافحة البق

مكافحة حشرات الفراش

شركات مكافحة النمل الابيض بالرياض

مكافحة النمل

شركة نظافة فلل بالرياض

تنظيف فلل بالرياض

Unknown said...

شركة تنظيف فلل

شركة تنظيف فلل بالرياض

تنظيف فلل

شركة نظافة

شركة نظافة بالرياض

شركات تنظيف بالرياض

مؤسسة نظافة بالرياض

شركة تنظيف

افضل شركة تنظيف بالرياض

شركة تنظيف بالرياض

شركة تنظيف شقق بالرياض

شركة تنظيف شقق

شركة نظافة شقق بالرياض

شركة تنظيف منازل بالرياض

شركة نظافة منازل بالرياض

شركة تنظيف منازل

شركة تنظيف بيوت بالرياض

Unknown said...

شركات نقل العفش بالرياض

شركة تنظيف منازل بالرياض

شركة تخزين اثاث بالرياض

افضل شركة تنظيف خزانات



شركة رش مبيد بالرياض


شركة مكافحة الحشرات بالرياض

افضل شركة مكافحة حشرات بالرياض

شركات مكافحة الحشرات فى الرياض


شركة مكافحة الحشرات بالرياض

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...