Thursday, March 5, 2009

I Finally Did It, Janiece!!

Janiece tagged me about a thousand years ago with this tag:

1. Take a picture of yourself.. riiiiiight.. NOW!
2. DO NOT change your clothes. DO NOT fix your hair.. Just take a picture.
3. Post that picture with NO editing.
4. Post these instructions with your picture.
5. Tag 5 people

So I was obedient. I took a picture of myself as is. Unfortunately, it was right after I had jogged on my treadmill. So you get to see Sweaty Kar:



But I was Happy Kar, because back wen I took this picture, Ben had a job and I was blissfully at home with my kids. Sigh...

So. I tag... Nat, Beads, Lex, Em, and Mindy.

4 comments:

Mindy H. said...

You look fab-tab-u-los!

Which school are you interviewing with? I need details!!!!

You should teach 7th grade English too and then we can brainstorm lessons together! We would make an unstoppable team of student achievment and class engagement...and all those other teacher-ish sounding phrases!

Nat said...

Dude, I did that one a while ago...I had my hair in a towel in it. Good times.

The Boyles said...

Kar - I DO need your address to mail you your gift. Do you want to just send an e-mail to my facebook account?

Lynita said...

Hot mama!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...