Monday, March 2, 2009

Speaking of Cards...

These are the three latest cards I designed and made. I designed these for Mom to send out for Christmas:

It was her idea to add the little gems onto the snowflakes. They turned out sooo cute.

These were the Christmas cards I sent out:



Mom did the sewing part for me, which was nice. My sewing machine isn't very happy. She's still tense. :) (Her tension is messed up, so I like to say that she's "tense.")

And I just made these for my card exchange this month:


Sorry the scans are a little blurry!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

CUTE!!! Yous should do a card craft night for enrichment sometime! Or just for fun with all your friends and fam:) I haven't made cards in years!! I need to start sending bday cards again! I'm sooo bad!

Nat said...

Very cute! Why did you get all the artsy fartsy genes in our family?!?

Kar said...

Dude, it's only fair, since you got all the skinny genes!!

Gifford Family said...

Cute cards! I wish I had more time to do things like that! It seems like I never have time to be crafty, so all of my projects sit unfinished.... Maybe one day :)

Unknown said...

Rofl, sooooo those are way cute cards.... though I'm an idoit :) Here let me prove it! When I first saw the cards you sent out for Christmas I thought "what does that say? Mous? What's mous?.... OH! DER!"

Yup, call me dense :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...