Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Cue "Whatta Man"!!

Ben's interview yesterday went really well, and the dude says he's going to put together an offer by Monday!

Let's celebrate, shall we?



That's some good old 1994 action.

I really shouldn't celebrate just yet. I'm scared that I'm going to jinx it. And who knows what the offer will look like. But it does include benefits, including dental and vision. I would die and go to heaven to have dental and vision again. We haven't had that kind of coverage since Medicaid. I may still have to work; you never know. I do know that we have to make more than we did before Ben lost his job. We just weren't making it. I want us to be self-sufficient. So I may need to still teach. We'll see. I'll keep you updated.

7 comments:

Nat said...

That video makes me laugh. The chambray shirts! The overalls! Ah, those were the days.

Congrats to Ben!

Anonymous said...

Crossing every part of my digits in hopes that everything works out for you guys.

Mindy H. said...

I am so glad that Ben's interview went well! I hope the offer the dome company makes is deserving of him. And thanks for sharing the music video, too. It was a fun blast from the past.

Camille said...

Congrats - hope it all turns out well.
You guys have been so positive through this whole thing - I know it will work out!
Keep us posted.

Megann said...

You are freakin' hilarious! Good luck Ben...we're proud of you!


Ok, my word verification says "butwait"...weird!

Lynita said...

Why do I always read blogs bass-ackwards! Yay for Ben, and love the video! I hope that the offer is awesome!

NobodyofGreatImport said...

that vid... so much denim.... must escape! For reals whens the last time you saw overalls in a music video?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...