Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Brocky's Birthday



My cute nephew, Brock, turned four last week, and we had a leetle party for him. I forgot my camera, but Nat took pics.

Here's Miss Mercurial:



She is soooo moody. She was pissed that night, for some reason. She's pissed most of the time.

Me and my cute little stinker:



A close-up. He had just woken up from his nap and was a little bit confused as to where we were:




Ben, Pete, and Ivy:



I don't know what Ben is doing in that picture. I'm glad Ben and Pete get along so well. It's awfully nice.

So... Happy Birthday, Cute Brock!

1 comment:

Nat said...

Dude, Ben and Pete were trying to do their stupid hand signs. Again. I wonder when it's going to get old for them. Thanks for coming over for Brock's b-day, and eating over-frosted cake.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...