Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Bad Souvenir

Ben decided to get the kids these weird cups as souvenirs from the fair:

I'm okay with the cowboy boot cup, because at least it fits in my dishwasher. But the big long one doesn't. I have to wash it by hand. Which means it is a bad souvenir, in my book.

The cowboy boot fits in our cabinet with the other cups, but Dylan's wonky cup gets a prominent place of honor on my kitchen counter:

A truly beautiful thing to have displayed on one's kitchen counter. They should photograph my kitchen for Home and Garden Magazine.

4 comments:

Nat said...

My house's pictures, if ever featured in Home and Garden, would be what NOT to do. Like "What Not to Wear", but for houses. Ooooh, they should do that! Quick, call TLC!

Anonymous said...

LOL!! That's so funny that Ben bought them those! I wouldn've have let Mark. Hahaha I love Nat's idea!!

Patty said...

And it's taller that Micah. Looks great on the counter. Matches the dish soap.

Mark and Jamie Elison said...

I love your blog! Your kids are so darling and your stories make me laugh out loud. I love your cute little nose-picker! I am glad to know that I am not the only Mom who raises an eyebrow when the kids walk in the door with their "treasures" that we get to proudly display for an undetermined amount of time.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...