Friday, October 9, 2009

Just call me Becky Home-Ecky

I'm helping out at my ward's upcoming Super Saturday - I'm teaching whoever wants to make Christmas ornaments. They're made with chipboard and cardstock. I made samples of six different ornaments to display at church on Sunday, and I thought maybe I'd put them up here on my blog. The first two are in an ivy color and a garnet color:

The square ones have little wooden blocks hanging inside them; the round ones have those metal-rimmed tags.


These two are with the same ivy color with a cranberry color:






And the third set is a little brighter - a bright holiday red with a clover color:





I think my favorite is the garnet square one. It will be interesting to see if anyone signs up for this class of mine. :)

5 comments:

Amy said...

I'd sign up if I was in your ward! Very cute!

Anonymous said...

SIGN ME UP!!! They're gorgeous Kar!!! When is Super Saturday? With my luck it's today right? LOL

Layton Mom said...

Those are super cute! I will trade some fun ornaments for a bunch of hairbows!

Kar said...

It's a deal, Arin! SERIOUSLY!!

Emily Empey said...

How cute!!!! I want to sign up! I am teaching hairbows! wahoo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...