Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Art Imitating Life

Dylan made me this card at school:

"Your the best mom." Could he be any cuter?? I love that he loves me.

I asked him to tell me who is in the picture. From left to right: My dad, my mom (holding Micah), Uncle Pete, Sadie, Aunt Nat, me, and Dylan. (Apparently Nat's kids didn't join us on this swimming adventure.)

And who is that, underneath the water?

"That's Daddy, swimming under the water and grabbing Sadie's leg, trying to scare her."

Ohhhhhhh that is so Ben. Funny that Dylan chooses to capture Ben in that way. It shows you how much time Ben spends teasing his children and wife...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hahaha, I LOVE it!:)

Lyndsay said...

I thought it was going to be you, laying on the couch trying not to throw up!

Nat said...

So funny! That's a keeper!

Lynita said...

So freakin cute! I love the part about Ben under the water! That is what I do when we swim! Hee hee!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...