Tuesday, March 30, 2010

I'm SOOOO sorry.


I was barfing this morning, and Sadie came to the bathroom door, regarding me with what I imagine was a lot of disdain. I couldn't actually see her face, because I was otherwise occupied.

"Mom," she said, "That is DISGUTHTING." (with her little lisp)

Excuse me for living.

The other morning, I was barfing, and Dylan started yelling at me that he wanted a drink. "Why aren't you getting me a drink, Mom? I'm so thirsty!! I need your HELP!!" Obviously, when I recovered from my little barfing episode, I laid into him pretty thick. Things like, "Can you help other people while you're barfing??? NEITHER CAN I!!!"

I am pretty sure I have the most selfish children alive.

My amniocentesis is tomorrow. Wish me luck. And pray for me, s'il vous plait. Merci.

6 comments:

Darling Details said...

Good luck! We have extra room if you need a place to stay.

The Dillons said...

Oh my, good luck! I am sorry about the kiddos during your barfing. :(

J + A Humphreys said...

Good luck, good luck! Go to In-n-out in Draper for a bit of California dreamin'. :)

Anonymous said...

I think all kids are selfish. LOL Mine are pretty bad sometimes!

Good luck tomorrow!! You'll be in my thoughts and prayers! Drive safely and I hope everything goes well!

Nat said...

Dude, I really hate the barfy stage of pregnancy. It sucks.

Lyndsay said...

Yeah, my younger kids weren't too sympathetic to my throwing up, but my ten year old definitely was, bless his heart. I felt bad for him seeing me go through that for so long, especially when he asked if I was like that for him and I told him the truth - that it was much worse with his pregnancy! Hopefully he (and your boys) remember that when their wives are pregnant and will be extra nice to them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...