Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Sadie Lately



I have this random picture of Sades sitting on my hard drive, so I just thought I'd write a few things about what she's been up to.

1. She started taking a dance class. More on that very soon.
2. She's scared of running water. If I'm filling up a sink or the tub, she freaks out until I turn it off. She is convinced that the tub or sink will overflow. Convinced.
3. Sadie used to be embarrassed if her brothers saw her changing clothes. Now, she has decided it's really funny to flash or moon Dylan, because he freaks out.
4. Sades calls anyone who is a child, a "friend." We'll be in the store and we'll see a kid. "Look, Mom," she'll say, "That friend is picking out some cereal."
5. I just registered Sades for Kindergarten for next year. The thought of her riding that big old bus freaks me out a little. I was ready for Dylan to go, but not Sades. I wonder why.
6. She has started using three-syllable words, and I love it. She often tells me that the food I cook is either disgusting or delicious. But it sounds like "dewishus." I love that, too.
7. We watch Tom and Jerry every day while I do her hair. I LOVE Tom and Jerry soooo much. It still makes me chuckle, even though I've seen each short like a million times. So when we're watching, and I laugh, Sadie gets mad at me. I'm not allowed to laugh at Tom and Jerry. Only she is allowed to laugh at it.

5 comments:

Paul and Kelsi said...

aweee.. she needs to quit growing up. she is tooooo dang cute. i need to come see your family!!

Nat said...

So cute! Yeah, I was totally fine with Jake heading to kindergarten-I felt he was ready-but Brock? So weird to think of him on the bus! We'll have to call each other on the first day and cry together or something.

Anonymous said...

That's a cute photo of Sadie!! I can't believe how fast they grow up!! Great post! You'll love to look back and remember the things she was doing:)

Emily Empey said...

haha I seriously LOVE that Sadie Lady!!!

Lyndsay said...

Ahhh, Tom and Jerry - I need to find those, maybe get them from the library. Those were the greatest. Love the friend comment! What a sweet little girl.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...