Tuesday, June 15, 2010

La Fin de Headstart

Well, my little woman finished two years at Headstart. We'll see if Mikey qualifies in a year and a half. I adore Headstart. Both of my oldest had two years there, and it was wonderful. And free. You can't beat free.

The kids get to bring home a portfolio of art projects they've done throughout the year. Interspersed in the portfolio are photos of your kid doing activities and projects. I scanned them, and voila. Here are a few of them. They were printed on regular paper from a regular printer, so my apologies if they look a teeny bit grainy.

Sadie's class, smiley:

She's on the back row, third from the left.
And Sadie's class, silly:

They did some kind of "make an ocean in a bottle" project. Apparently, the ocean is pink:

They made bird feeders out of pine cones:

Sadie's Dr. Seuss hat on Dr. Seuss's birthday:

The kids are all out of school for the summer, and dang. I wish they were still in school. They're killing me. So much bickering. I've already locked them into the backyard a couple of times, just to not hear them fighting for one second.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How fun! Great pictures!:) Too bad they're on regular paper. LOL I find that funny when schools send home pictures and that's all they have to print on. I guess it's better than nothing though.

I hear ya on the kids driving you crazy!! I'm going out of my mind too.

Lynita said...

Yeah free is great! Ethan is going into his second year of free preschool, and I love it! I hope Owen gets in when he is 3. I am bummed that I will have to find a way to entertain my kids, but I am looking forward to sleeping in until 8 am!

Lyndsay said...

Wow, they do lots of stuff. I am seriously going to try to do some crafts with my kids this summer so I don 't feel like such a horrible mother!! I may steal an idea or two.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...