Sunday, June 13, 2010

Mikey is Two!

My little man turned two last month! I can't believe it. He's really blossoming. He's saying more and more words, and he's just hilarious! I just love this little guy. Here are some pics from his little family party.

He couldn't figure out how to tear open his presents. He would kind of finger the paper, and then look at me like, "Well, get on with it...":

He already knows that clothes aren't interesting gifts for boys. Look at his little half, fake smile in this pic:

Then shoving the clothes at me so he can get on to more exciting things:

His favorite gift of all - M&M's from Nat. He loves "canny":

He wasn't interested in opening presents after the candy was introduced. I had to open the rest of them. He's so funny.


A video of him trying to figure out how to blow out candles. It's seriously so adorable:


And eating his cake:

I made carrot cake for his party, because he doesn't care what kind of cake he has at this age. And because I had lots of carrots in my fridge I had to use up.


Happy Birthday, my little man.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Soooo cute! He is adorable!!!

Mindy H. said...

Wow. Two already. And so stinkin' cute! I love that the "canny" was the gift that really got his attention. He is a kid after my own heart.

And congrats on the no diabetes (Did I spell that correctly? Oh well. It's summer, right? Spelling shouldn't count.)

Enjoy your cuties!

Lyndsay said...

I love that he is already throwing the clothes to the side to get to more (hopefully not clothes) presents!! Ahhh, boys.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...