Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Why did I even bother??

I'm such a nerd. For Sadie's last day of preschool, they had a big party at the park. Micah had therapy, which made us half an hour late, but I thought, oh well, the party goes for like five hours. And there's free breakfast and free lunch. So let's go.

So we went and had some pretty gross breakfast:

Well, it was gross to me. The kids liked it. Every breakfast is gross to me right now, except for Gatorade.

They had all of these booths and games and project tables, but my kids just wanted to play on the big toy. They had just started climbing around on it when I realized that we needed to leave to get Sadie to ballet class on time. Oops. Sadie was really mad when I told her we had to leave:

And Micah is fine going anywhere, as long as he has a toy in each hand:


So we were there a grand total of half an hour. So dumb of me. I really overscheduled myself that day. You live and learn, right?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I do that all the time! Mondays I always seem to forget the boys have therapy and there have been multiple times I go out running errands or whatever and get home to hear a beeping message and realize, "Oh, crap! I forgot AGAIN!!" LOL

Lynita said...

The end of the year stuff is crazy, especially when you have 2 in school! I went to Kaitlyn's end of the year picnic, and she was a whiney pill, should have stayed home and napped. Next week is Ethan's Pre-K picnic and I am stressed about it! So don't worry we all over schedule at the end of the year, even if we don't want to!

Lyndsay said...

I hate it when I have to take the kids somewhere and we have to leave early, I feel such guilt. Even taking them out of the tub when they want to stay and play (my middle younger two could spend 8 hours in the tub, I swear). So, I hear ya!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...