Monday, June 28, 2010

My First Attempt

Nat gave me some moolah for my birthday for jewelery-making purposes. I had been wanting to learn how to make earrings, so I got the stuff like the day of my birthday, but then I didn't make them for like a month. I was just in barfing/couch-dwelling mode. I finally got around to making them, and here is the finished product:

They're not amazing; I really should get an earring-making book so I can know how to make them look a little better where they link with the thingeys that go through the ears. I'll get around to that sometime.

They perfectly match this one blue shirt I have. Oh, how I love being all matchy-matchy. I need to make MORE!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL That's so cool that you're into making your own jewelry. I can hardly remember to put on any jewelry, no matter how pretty it looks! It's a bummer. I've just never been a fancy-schmancy gal like that. Hehe

Nat said...

They are SO cute! Sometimes I wish that I could still wear earrings, but alas-my skin can NOT handle the metal. And you are such an artist.

Lyndsay said...

I think they are super cute!! And, if you are looking for a book, be sure to check out the library. I rarely, rarely buy books anymore, just get them for free (for a few weeks)!

Lynita said...

I think they are so cute!

Lynita said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Camille said...

Super Cute - I love making jewelry! Love it!
So fun and so fun to wear when it's done. I'll have to post a few of the fun things I've made recently.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...