Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Pidgeon-Toed Dancer

Awhile ago, I posted about Sadie's dance group performing at a retirement community. About a week later, they had their official performance night on stage. In that original post, I showed a video of their dance to "Splish Splash." At the time, my friend Megan lamented that there wasn't a video of the dance to the song "Broadway Baby," so Megs, here you go:


I'll bet Meg's son, Brynnan, likes this video, too. :)

My cousin, Sadie's dance teacher, is the best choreographer ever. She was down beneath and to the side of the stage so that the kids could look at her if they got lost. I almost get more of a kick watching her than I do watching the little kiddos. Ah, that girl has so much energy... I'm very jealous of that.

Sadie:

Sadie's class:

This is a picture of her doing her Mermaid Ballet dance:

Well, she's mainly standing there...not really dancing... but you get the idea. :)

This dance class was such a fun experience for her. She's actually taking another class this summer, and Kortney (my cuz) does such fun things with those kiddos. They've had a hula-dancing day, a country dancing day... It's awesome. Every day, Sadie says, "What day is it?" I tell her, and then she says, "Is it dancing day?" She really looks forward to it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing that!! I love it!! So cute:) Brynnan was being a stinker and didn't want to watch it today so I'll try him later. I'm sure he'll love it and want one of those hats for his own! LOL

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...