Monday, December 6, 2010

Dylan cracks me up.

Back at the end of October, I got some candy corn and put it in little bags for all of my visiting teachees. I wanted to put notes with each bag, just in case the visiting teachees weren't home when I delivered said candy corn, and I thought it might be nice to make the notes all Halloween-ey. So I pulled out my box-o-stickers. I found a bunch of Halloween stickers and chose the ones I wanted to put on the notes. Dylan saw the leftovers and begged to use them to make something artistic. Here is his creation:

You may have to click on the picture to make it bigger, but there are little dialogue bubbles next to all of the main players of the scene. The bat (next to the devil) is saying, very properly, "Hello." The devil is saying, "Hello. Their is the honted house." Apparently, it's a miniature haunted house. There's an owl at the top saying, "Hoooooo."


So cute.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, that's awesome!:) My kids aren't that creative yet. Maybe someday...

Emily Empey said...

ahhh how cute is that!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...