Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Pocketing

I told you once that Micah pockets his food - here's photographic evidence:

I don't remember what we were eating that night, but he apparently didn't like it. He's so funny; he keeps trying stuff over and over again, and then realizing how much he dislikes it once it's already in his mouth and chewed. Last night, we were waiting for Sadie's dance performance to start, and this lady in front of us was giving her grandkids this homemade fruit rollup stuff. He was looking at the fruit rollups longingly, so she offered him two. He tried one, hated it, and grunted at me to let him spit it out in a napkin. I obliged. Ten minutes later, he put the other one in his mouth, and same thing - asked to spit it out. The kid kills me.

He was really mad at first that I was taking his picture:

But then I made it a game, chasing him around, and he warmed up to the picture-taking:

He's under the table in this one:


His therapist is flabbergasted with him. She cannot figure out what his deal is.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

THat is so funny! At least he tries new foods though. Maybe he thinks it will be better the second time around:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...