Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Thankful

Wanna see some pics from Thanksgiving? Okay!

Ben snapped this pic of me and Gage:


It's one of my all-time favorite pictures. It's so weird; when I first downloaded it from the camera to our computer and took a look at it, I was so confused. I thought it was an old picture of Brianna holding Micah. I was like, "How did this picture get into this folder?" And then I realized that it was me and Gage. Gage is Micah's twin. And apparently, I am Brianna's twin.

Ben likes to take pictures of me:


I curled my hair that day. I'm thinking I won't be doing that anymore. I looked like I was back in, like, 1991. I think I'd better just stick to straight hair.

We played Apples to Apples, one of our fave games. Nat and Ivy:

Ivy is sooooo cute. And she has been potty training really, really well. Much better than Mikey. I get jealous. I wish there was some way to potty train without dealing with messes. :)

The kids (and a few adults) watched that Shrek Christmas movie thingey:


Mom had the best idea - she got these little 3D puzzles that the kids could build - just something to pass the time. Dylan and Ben were in hog heaven:


Pretty soon, most of the kids got tired of the puzzles and went downstairs to run around. Mom decided that she was going to put a puzzle together for someone:

From what I understand, those suckers were hard.


Dylan's finished puzzle kept falling apart, so Ben used Mom's wood glue and glued it all together:


It's a dragon, in case you can't tell. My mom just got Dylan another 3D puzzle a couple of days ago. He assembled it in about three seconds (the kid is sooooo smart), and Mom took it to her house to glue it together with her wood glue. She's such a good gramma.

Dad offered to get all of us girls winter coats. I really needed a ski parka, and I picked out an adorable green plaid one. They had the same print in a day-to-day coat, and Lex was so in love with the print that she chose that one. So we're twinners:

Cute, no? I cannot wait to wear that sucker skiing. Though I've been wearing it day-to-day, too. I'm in love with it. Thanks again, Dad.

7 comments:

lexykay said...

ahh, i love thanksgiving pictures. we haven't played apples to apples in a while; i'm glad we picked it tht night.

Kristen said...

I absolutely love the picture of you and Gage. So precious. By the way, thanks for all your comments on my blog. I am so bad about commenting.

Anonymous said...

WOW!!! Adorable picture of you and Gage! Sweet moments like that are the best!!:)

Camille said...

Kar -
That picture of you and Gage is beautiful! In fact - I think I just might have to make you a belated Christmas present with it.....keep a watch out in your mail box for it......
Lots of love!
Cams

Emily Empey said...

haha I LOVE YOUR HAIR CURLED! Also i love that picture of you and Gage!! SO SO SO PRECIOUS! Awesome it got caught on camera!! Also I love your coats!! SOOO fun!!

The Dillons said...

You look beautiful in that picture with Gage. I think your hair looks cute curled! Those are great pictures. I wish I was better at taking pictures!

Lyndsay said...

You're so cute! Love the coat! And you definitely need to get that picture of you and Gage enlarged and hang it up somewhere prominent in your home!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...