Monday, December 13, 2010

P.O.'d


Dylan kills me. Tonight, I was making dinner, and he was in the kitchen with me, talking about potential Christmas presents, of course. (This is all he talks about from June until December. From January until June, all he talks about are potential birthday presents.)

He was all, "Okay, from Grandma Go-Go, I want such-and-such toy. I'd better call her and tell her that." (Grandma Go-Go is Gloria's nickname. Some grandkid of hers [I can't remember who] couldn't say "Gloria," so they called her Grandma Go-Go, and that's what my kids have also come to know her as.)

I was like, "Dylan, I already got the money from Grandma Go-Go and used it to get you a present from her."

"What did you get me?"

"I'm not telling you."

"Is it a toy?"

"Maybe."

"Is it clothes?"

"Maybe."

"Why won't you tell me?"

"Because it's a surprise."

He walked out of the kitchen, muttering to himself, "If I get clothes, I'm going to be pissed."

Hahahaha! Well, then I guess he's going to be pissed. :)

4 comments:

Emily Empey said...

hahaha! Thats funny! It cracks me up when kids talk like that! Mary says S**T in the right context -- OOPS
! haha

Anonymous said...

LOL! He's so funny! I don't think I ever hated getting clothes as a present, but maybe that's because I'm a girl:)

Cinderella, the A-Train and Our Little Caboose said...

This is hilarious. He sounds like he knows exactly what he wants!! Thankfully Noah is at an age where he doesn't know better. I will take advantage of it now! haha

PS. I am reading Emily's comment. I can't believe a 2 year old says that word! Maybe I am prudish! ha.

Nat said...

My boys hate getting clothes for Christmas, too. So this year I stuffed as many clothes into a box as I could-pants and socks, etc. Because even though more presents are cool, more presents that are just clothes are not cool at all. Ivy on the other hand...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...