Friday, February 4, 2011

Comparison

My dear friend Megs came over a couple of weeks ago with her kiddos for lunch. It's funny to see the difference between her baby, Tinian, and mine:


Dude, Tinian is only two weeks older than Gage! So sad. Oh well. It is what it is.

Gage is on this new stuff - I think I told you about it - called "thicket," and it's a miracle. It's this powder that you mix in with liquids to make them thicker. I guess old people use it a lot, because they struggle swallowing. I don't really understand how making things thicker makes them easier to swallow, but I'm not elderly yet. Dude, getting old sucks.

Anyways, it has helped tenfold with the barfing. I think we've finally found a good solution, after four months of trying different things. I'm so happy about it. Gage still spits up, but it's the normal amount of a normal baby.

Back to the visit. Jonas and Brynnan, her two older boys, are such baby lovers. I'd say they are even in my own league of baby-loving. I'm the president of the Baby Lovers Club. Jonas is vice-president and Brynnan is secretary. For sure. They are so tender and sweet with their own brother and with Gage. Jonas with Gage:


Brynnan with Tinian and Gage, and my Girly Man in the background, wearing one of my garmies as hair, of course:


Sigh. He kills me.

2 comments:

The Dillons said...

Oh wow! Huge difference, I love it. They are both such cute baby boys! It cracks me up that Micah wears your garments on his head lol.

Emily Empey said...

hahaha How funny! I think i am in that club as well!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...