Sunday, February 13, 2011

Xenie Lately

She still thinks that all of the baby toys are hers:

She thinks the inside of the dishwasher is the bomb dot com.

On really, really cold days, for some reason, she rolls around in dirt. I can tell when she's been doing this, because when I let her in, the fur on her back is actually lighter-colored. So she gets a bath, which she obviously hates. A post-bath pic:



It's a good thing she only has back claws, because dang. She fights it. During that week when every day was in the single digits, tops, and the nights were in the negative 20's and 30's, she was constantly rolling in the dirt, therefore, getting a bath at least once a day. Sometimes I got sick of it and just wiped her down with baby wipes when she came in all dusty.

If anyone is in the bathroom, she has to be in there. If I'm sitting on the pot, or shutting the door in preparation for taking a shower, she is right there at the door, meowing really, really loudly, until I let her in.

She likes to get in between the outer and inner shower curtain while I'm using the bathroom. She bats at the outer shower curtain and adores it when I bat back at her with my hand. She purrs so loudly.

She loves Sadie so, so much. Even though Sadie carries her all around and roughhouses with her - things she doesn't like - she puts up with it and sits there, because she's so in love with Sades.

She goes outside and comes in roughly seventeen thousand times per day. We seriously need a cat door. But then I worry about having all of her cat homies coming into our house all the time. She is the leader of the pack, for sure.

3 comments:

Emily Empey said...

Haha I love that you have a post just about that cat! haha

Anonymous said...

LOL I used to love cats, but now I'm allergic. If I touch them I break out in hives.

Unknown said...

:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...