Friday, February 18, 2011

D + S

I got each of the kids (and Ben) a little something for V-day - it's a good excuse to get them much-needed clothing items, or in Ben's case, a totally not-needed, but fun, CD:

When the kiddos came home from school on V-day, they had tons of loot:


I don't know why this picture turned sideways when I uploaded it - it's right-side-up in my hard drive:


Anyways, this is Dylan's Valentine bag from school. As you can see, he put "D + S" at the top. I was like, "Dyl, who's 'S'?" He said, "Sadie." I think he didn't realize what putting D + S on his Valentine's bag connotes. I think he thought, I love my sister, so I'll put her initial on my bag. What a cutie.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

:D Goober would never think to put his sister on his bag... to him I think most of the time she is just some girl who happens to live with us :)

Anonymous said...

Aaaw, that's sweet of Dylan:) You guys go all out for Vday huh? That's cool. I wish we would, but Mark hates the holiday.

Emily Empey said...

D+S that cracks me up!! What a cute kid!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...