Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Watch out for me.


Dude. I don't know what's wrong with me lately. A few weeks ago, I was backing out of my mom's driveway, and I totally ran into one of those big lights that light up neighborhoods. Bam. It was sooo jarring. I thought for sure my back bumper would be crumpled, but it just looks like someone cut the bumper with a knife. A clean, three-inch-long, vertical cut. Weird.

Then, like a week ago, I was at the store with the kiddos. It was a really cold, windy day, so I was naughty and didn't put the shopping cart back into those shopping cart corrals. I know, bad. I put it kind of by the front/passenger side of my car. I hopped in, then pulled forward and turned right, totally forgetting about the shopping cart, and I just totally knocked the whole thing over. Jeez.

Then, a few days ago, I backed into my friend, Apes', mailbox. Totally broke the wooden pole thingey. Apes was really sweet, saying she needed to replace the pole anyways, but Apes, I meant what I said when I said I would pay for it.

Why am I suddenly driving like I'm 90 years old? Here's the problem, I think. My kids. Yep, I'm totally blaming them. They are always yelling and slapping each other and just being huge jerks in the car. So I get distracted. And then, bam. I run into stuff.

3 comments:

Emily Empey said...

oh my goodness you sound like me!!! I am so spacey in the car! I shouldn't have a license! haha

Unknown said...

LOL I just think your related to your siste ;) I remember Nat running into many things back in the day lol

No biggy really, I really did need to replace the pole... who makes a mailbox pole out of untreated wood anyways?! really...

Anonymous said...

LOL I get like that sometimes!! Luckily, I've never run into anything, although I did run into a car as I was backing out of BK once. I totally couldn't see it in the dark, plus I think it was parked in a no parking zone. I didn't stop and check it either. I'm so mean! lol

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...