Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Six Montharoos! (The Fun Version)


If you wish to read the non-fun version, go here. Pregnancy = not fun. Cute babies = fun.

Gage turned six months old on Feb. 10th. Time flies, man. It makes me sad. Slow down, baby!! He's now 14 pounds and 15 ounces - 8th percentile. Movin' on uuuuuup! To the East Side!!! To a deeee-luxe apartment, in the skyyyyyyyy.... The Thick-It continues to work wonderfully for him. I'm so grateful. He's actually developing a teeny little double chin! And is starting to get Thunder, Thunder, Thunder Thighs! Yeeee!!! And he has a huge buddha belly. He's actually in six-month size clothing now, too!! Goooo Gage!

He continues to be the best baby on the planet. Hardly ever cries. The nurses at the pediatrician's office gave him his immunizations, and he cried for like one second, then was cool. The nurse at the WIC office pricked his little toe to test his hemoglobin, and he didn't even cry.

He smiles non-stop. He loves to hear the sound of his voice, so he does a whole lot of yelling: "Baaaaaah!!! BAAAAAHHHHHH!" He's almost rolling over of his own accord. Almost. He squawks at me if I don't shovel his cereal in his mouth fast enough. He's not much of a cuddler. He'd rather use me as his own personal jungle gym. He does like to sit with me and watch Arrested Development, though. (He has good taste in TV shows.) He's starting to get the fattest little fingers this side of the Pecos. They almost look like they are jammed and swollen. It's so cute. He loves his bouncy chair. He could do that all day. But I'm mean and give him lots and lots of tummy time. When he laughs, he kind of grunts. Like a person straining in the bathroom. It's funny. I'm still mesmerized by his little lips. They are sooooo full and cute. Little Gage Jolie-Pitt. He's still as bald as a cue ball, but he's got a bit of fuzz coming in. It looks to be Micah's color - bright white. He loves to suck on his fist. He's a total self-soother.

He was definitely worth eight months of Pregnancy Hell. For sure.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

He is VERY cute! :)

Anonymous said...

Aaawww!! Vedry CUTE!! I Miss you guys!!! WE NEED to hang out SOON!!! I'm having Kar withdrawals. LOL ok, that sounds kinda creepy right? I've been wondering how Gage is doing!! I'm so glad he's gaining weight so well and is active!! :)

Emily Empey said...

ok I am in love with Gagey!!! He is so cute! He does smile a TON! And i love how he is chubbing up! SOO get this-- He is bigger than Mary was at 6 months! She was 13 lbs and 13 oz (5th percentile!)

Norlund Clan said...

He is so cute!! Yeah I had a second surgery for my heart. This time they put in a pacemaker. I am doing really good now.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...